BY HIRING BERNADETTE GIACOMAZZO, YOU AGREE AND CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
1. Rate of payment will be agreed upon, in writing, prior to the commencement of any work.
2. Pro bono work will no longer be considered, EXCEPT in the cases of a registered 501(c)(3) charity. If work is performed for a 501(c)(3) charity, the amount of time required to do the work requested will be deemed a charitable donation, and subject to BERNADETTE GIACOMAZZO's personal tax deduction.
2a. The 501(c)(3) charities that will be considered are including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Animal welfare charities
2. Child welfare charities
3. Homeless/indigent activism.
3. BERNADETTE GIACOMAZZO agrees to perform all work in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
4. As a condition to payment, BERNADETTE GIACOMAZZO will respect all deadlines, and turn in all assigned work on or before the previously-agreed upon deadline.
5. All payment to BERNADETTE GIACOMAZZO is due within fifteen (15) days of completion of work, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
5a. Failure to provide payment within fifteen (15) days of completion of work, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, will result in further action including -- but not limited to -- collections, small claims court, and other such remedies available under the laws of the United States and the State of New York.
6. Payment will be accepted in the following methods:
b. Certified Check or Money Order (made payable to BERNADETTE GIACOMAZZO)
c. Credit Card (via PayPal)